Damrivi Foundation provides free and subsidized services and we are very grateful to our donors for the financial assistance we have received from those generous donors to continue with our contribution to society and Sasana since 2003.
We seek your kind contribution and regardless of size, any amount will help us to support those beneficiaries to receive the services provided in Dhamma services, Psychological Counselling services, and other related work.
Also, we have a program to raise a contribution of Rs. 10,000/- each from those benevolent donors to support our daily expenses of Rs. 10,000/-.
You may do it annually on a day of your choosing in memory of those departed loved ones or on account of important events in your life or that of your family members such as a birthday or an anniversary. We will give merit to the intention of the donor at our meditation session held at the end of the month.
You can help us by:
- Cash Donations & Fund Raising.
- Identifying sources of funding for various projects.
- Identifying and Formulating projects.
- Providing expertise for implementation of Projects.
- Promoting Damrivi Foundation in various forums, publications, magazines, within expatriate Sri Lanka Buddhist community and Philanthropists and others sympathetic to this cause.
- Facilitating strategic partnership for us to work together with other like-minded organizations worldwide.
- Identifying sources of technical support.
- Bank Account Name: Damrivi Foundation
- Account No: 0034 6000 0458
- Bank: Sampath Bank Ltd.
- Branch: Thimbirigasyaya
- Branch Address: No: 154, Havelock Town, Colombo 05, Sri Lanka.
- SWIFT CODE: BSAMLKLX
Cheques to be drawn in favour of “Damrivi Foundation“