Professional Development Workshops & Courses for Counselors
Damrivi Foundation conducts the following professional development courses and seminars:
1. Diploma in Psychological Counseling with Buddhist Insights
2. Intern-ship in Psychological Counseling.
3. Higher Certificate in Child Psychology & Counseling
4. Diploma in Pali language
Damrivi Workshops carried out to-date
1. Principles of Behavioral Therapy
2. Principles of Sex Therapy
3. Principles of Managing child
4. Adolescence Mental Health
5. Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
6. Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
7. Family Therapy
8. Counselig for Terminal illness
9. Drama Therapy
10. Management of Child Adolescent Mental Health Problems
11. Techniques of Relationship Counselling
12. Music Therapy
13. Family Therapy in alcohol use disorders
14. OCD and its management including new methods
15. Marital Therapy
16. Workshop for caregivers of autistic children
17. Drama Therapy
18. Psychological first aid for Critical situations
19. Motivational Interviewing Counseling method to change behavior
We will be conducting workshops on every last Friday of the month and Will upload the fliers with all the details towards the end of each month. Damrivi Foundation will upload the Workshop schedule from time to time.
Practice based Internship Programs
We Conduct Internship programme to the students who have completed diploma or higher diploma course in psychology or psychological counseling, The selection will be done by a panel of experts after receiving their CVs. The duration of the Internship is six months (200 hours from 09.00am to 05.00pm., on Saturdays). Under this internship, students will be exposed to mock counseling sessions, observe and identification of clients’ problems also learn to write formulations on cases handled by an individual.
Investment for this programme Rs 40,000 per student.